Tuesday, February 16, 2010

CoverGirl Lipslicks

So this is a product that I've had for a while and after using it a few times after I first bought it, I stopped using it. I think I stopped because I didn't see anything special and that it didn't really do much for my lips. But lately, I've been using it more as a sort of base underneath my lipstick. It helps the lipstick feel smoother longer and so my lips don't feel so dry after a short while.

I like the texture of the product because it isn't too thick. I used to use Softlips lip balm under lipstick but I felt like it was too greasy and caused the lip color to fade easily. So one day while doing my make up, I decided to give this a try again. I've been using this for a good month or month and a half now.

It looks pink in the tube (in both pictures and in person) but when applied, it's actually clear/colorless so it won't affect the color of your favorite lipstick! It's fairly inexpensive being that it's a drugstore product. I forgot the actual price but I believe it was a couple of bucks and Duane Reade. (I have just been  informed that it was about $7)

I'm not sure if I will repurchase this when I am done. But then again, I don't even remember if I've ever finished a lip product completely.

No comments: