First off, I would like to thank Cydia and Lisa for tagging me for these awards. So we're supposed to post up the awards on our blog, then list 7 interesting facts.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with cute stuffed animals. I love collecting and often run out of space for them. They also all have names. Many have "birthdays" but after a while it was really hard to keep track. Imagine having that many kids, lol!
- I LOVE spicy foods. I love spicy noodles, fries, vegetables, pizza...the list is endless. I actually have a hard time eating noodles if they're not spicy. Of course I have to compensate for it by drinking tons of water afterward, but it's so worth it.
- I think aliens really exist. Yea, yea, there are theories that try to prove that they're fake, but I'm a believer. Seriously, there are so many different galaxies out there, we can't the only ones.
- I like kung fu. I think it's really cool to kick ass. LOL. Really though, I've always like it and even took lessons at one point. I had lessons from a monk that's part of the Shaolin Temple, here in NYC. I think it was up until I got too busy with school work that I had to quit lessons. I also enjoy kung fu films, as exaggerated as some are.
- I like bubble tea, without the tapioca. Weird, right? I don't know, but they give me headaches sometimes (maybe from all that chewing) so I've just grown accustomed to not having them in my drinks at all. Of course that's not to say I never get them.
- When I was 14, I decided to give myself a haircut out of boredom. I started out by just layering, playing it safe. The next thing I knew, I had a bob, LOL. When I was 17 the same thing happened again, but the damage wasn't as bad. I still had semi-long hair. =) Seeing it might be a 3 year pattern, the next self haircut should be within this year. ;p
- From the time when I was younger, up until recent years, I have always disliked the color pink. I just thought it was too girly for my liking and that all the other girls around me were way too obsessed with it for no reason. However, pink seems to be growing on me. >_<
I tag: (no particular order)
*Giang, mentioned above is having a giveaway! Definitely check out her site, she updates on the regular. =)
I went to MAC yesterday and picked a lippie from their Liberty of London collection. Yea, I got sucked in by their packaging.
Gorgeous coral color, don't ya'think?
My current nails:
Color: OPI Meet Me on the Star Ferry
I also wanted to share a few pictures of my recent shoe purchases. I really have to stop with all the shoe buying, lol.
Nike blazers! Took me so long to find these in my size because they usually make them for guys so the smallest size would usually be a men's 6 or 7 which is a women's 8-9.
Here's the detailing of the shoe:
I love that these are grey, so they pretty much go with my entire wardrobe.
Next up, are these cute boots I got from ZARA.
Loving the stud detailing on the back. My boyfriend doesn't like these metal studs, but whatever, I'm diggin' it. ;p
So I went to this chocolate place with my boyfriend yesterday and I just wanted to put up a picture of how cute the chocolates are.
484 Broome Street
(between Wooster St and West Broadway)
Don't they look delicious?