Saturday, November 14, 2009

Boscia Clarifying Detox Mask

Picture This mask is supposed to contain primarily organic ingredients. It retails for about $28.00 which is quite pricey for a such a small tube but a little goes a long way. My current tube has lasted me about half a year so far with a little bit less than half left. A pea size amount is enough for full coverage of the entire face. Directions state that only a thin layer needs to be applied. I try to use this product weekly and when I do, it's at night directly following my cleanser. After leaving the product on for about 5 minutes, I just rinse it off and pat dry. The product texture is a bit different as it is a bit cakey when taken out from the tube but once rubbed on a damp face, it's really smooth. I'm a huge fan of this mask because it leaves my skin feeling smooth, refreshed and most importantly, cosmetic free! At the end of the day, nothing feels better than a hot shower and clean face.

No comments: