Okay, so we've been super slacking with this tag. We never really realized how hard it was to come up with 10 facts until we were tagged by the lovely Susy.
- My whole closet revolves around the colors: blue, black, and grey.
- I wear glasses to sleep.
- I have a Coach obsession.
- I think guys who play the piano are especially attractive. ;)
- After getting Bebe, my dog, I've become a lot more sensitive about animal cruelty issues.
- The more i use lush the less i am impressed with their products.
- I'm a hopeless romantic who likes to "collect" meaningful love quotes
- My love for photography developed at a young age when i started taking (rather awful) pictures of flowers at the annual flower show at the world trade center and it has become something that is on my mind constantly.
- I like long walks. Not just on the beach but practically anywhere, I once walked over five miles just for the fun of it.
- I like taking the bus more than taking the subway. I would rather take the bus even when taking the bus would take twice as long to get to the destination. This is only when I'm not in a rush to get somewhere of course.
- When I put on contacts or eye makeup, I must put the right one on first or else it will mess up my routine.
- I used to be a nail biter, until I developed an obsession for nail polish.
- I can't wear sandals or flip flops without painted toenails.
- When I like a new song, I'll loop it over and over again until I'm sick of it.
- I hate wishy-washy, indecisive guys.
- I like buying the same style of clothing in different colors.
- I have snacking issues. I tend to snack after 9 PM on a daily basis. I also like to eat cup noodles at 3 AM. -_-
- Flats hurt my feet. I'm not sure if it's just me, but almost every single pair of flats I've bought end up hurting the sides of my feet. Ironically, the back of my feet never hurt and that's what people complain about the most.
- Even though I'm 21, I still like to eat Beefaroni and Alphabet soup. :)
- I'm really afraid of heights, but would love to go sky diving one day. I actually dread roller coasters more, lol.